Our Terms & Conditions:
- Intellectual property (including copyright and trademarks in the materials and Services) other than those belonging to any school listing or advertising in the Services are owned by MySchoolCheck.com or its partners or affiliates (unless otherwise indicated) and you agree not to infringe on any intellectual property rights owned by MySchoolCheck.com or anyone else.
B.Nothing contained in the Services (including granting you access to the Services) should be construed as granting any license or right to use any intellectual property displayed in the Services without the express written consent of MySchoolCheck.com.
Use of Information in the Services
A.Information contained in the Services is for your personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial purpose (other than to correct or add information contained in the Services) including, but not limited to, the use of any schools contact details for unsolicited commercial correspondence or the creation of customer lists. Any commercial use of this information requires the written consent of MySchoolCheck.com. You may download material from the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Security, Access & Accuracy of Information
- While MySchoolCheck.com takes all reasonable efforts to ensure the protection, privacy and integrity of any information you may provide, no data transmission over the internet is totally secure and the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully used or observed by a third party while in transit over the internet or while stored on MySchoolCheck.com’s systems or in the Services. To the extent permitted by law, MySchoolCheck.com disclaims all liability to you under the law should this occur.
B..As part of the Services, MySchoolCheck.com may respond to user requests or provide information (such as business information requested by users) to users, by any of the following means:
- Verbally;ii. Connecting a user directly to a school via telephone; iii. By sending an SMS message to the user;iv. By email; or v.Over the internet, mobile phone application or other technological device.
- MySchoolCheck.com cannot give you any guarantee of the accuracy of any school information contained in the Services, including but not limited to the availability of any special offer set out in any listing.
- You are responsible for obtaining all necessary equipment and services equipment required to access and use the services.
- You may gain access to your information by emailing the MySchoolCheck.com Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
Links to other Websites, Business and Services
A.In your use of the Services, you may access content from third parties (“Third Party Content”) via links to other websites or other forms of contact such as by telephone. MySchoolCheck.com does not control Third Party Content and makes no representations or warranties about it. MySchoolCheck.com does not accept any liability for the reliability, completeness or accuracy of any Third Party Content or for the privacy practices of the Providers of Third Party Content. You agree that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Third Party Content that could be false, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Under no circumstances will MySchoolCheck.com be liable in any way for any Third Party Content, including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in any Third Party Content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Third Party Content posted, stored or transmitted via our Service. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, Third Party Content. MySchoolCheck.com reserves the exclusive right in its sole discretion to add, decline or remove, without warning, any content, icon, link or other connection to Third Party Content.
- By using MySchoolCheck.com or the Services, you do not receive any ownership rights in the Third Party Content. You may not use, access or allow others to use or access the Third Party Content in any manner not permitted under the Terms, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by MySchoolCheck.com or by the owner of that Third Party Content, in a separate agreement.
- Accessing Third Party Content from the Services should not be construed as granting any right or license to use Third Party Content.
- Any notice to MySchoolCheck.com must be sent by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute or difference arising between the Parties with regard to this Agreement shall be first settled by negotiation. Should such negotiations fail, either Party shall refer the dispute to arbitration. Arbitration shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Lagos State Arbitration Law 2009.